Below are forms that you will find helpful as you prepare your camper for their time at Holmes this summer!
Before you register:
- Children’s Camps in New York State info from NY Health Dept
After you register:
- Holmes Camper Health History Form – if you choose to not complete your camper’s health history forms online at CampDoc.com
- Holmes Health Forms – Physician Pages Only – these are the forms that must be completed by your camper’s physician
- Adult Health History– for adults attending Family Camp or You and Me Camp
- Welcome Packet – helpful information as you and your camper prepare for their time at Holmes!
- Overnight Camp Packing List
- Day Camp Packing List
- Meningitis Letter, and Meningococcal Disease Fact Sheet – required for campers staying more than 7 days