The Presbyterian Center at Holmes is preparing for Summer Camp and for Spiritual Growth retreats. Each year we need to repair and upgrade our facilities to provide appropriate housing and program facilities for these campers. You or your church might be interested in helping us with projects on the list below. The most important projects are listed first, but the whole list is important. Some of the projects could be completed by work groups, and donations of materials would help with others.
Please include Holmes in your prayers as we provide opportunities for Christian growth. Please also include us in your prayers as you make personal or church funding decisions in the coming months.
Camperships (financial aid for campers who cannot afford to come to camp otherwise). This is an ongoing need.
Donate to Holmes Online
- One-time, Guest Donation (no log-in or account needed!)
- Make a pledge or set up a recurring donation using your donor log-in (the same as your registration log in!)
Visit our Amazon Wishlist to discover a variety of small ways you can support the program and hospitality of Holmes!
Shopping through AmazonSmile helps support Holmes, simply by doing the online shopping you would be doing anyway. Holmes receives a small percentage of all eligible purchases, but you must purchase through smile.amazon.com. Select Presbyterian Conference Assoc Inc and get shopping!
Priority Project List
Robo Coupe Food Processor $1,000
- Commercial Meat Slicer $1,000
- Permanent LCD Projector for Charlotte’s Room $4,000
- 46 Denton Lake Rd Window Replacement $12,000
- 46 Denton Lake Rd Heat Pump Installation $12,000
Grounds and Maintenance
- Mid Sized tractor, 4WD, $20,000
- 4WD Pickup Truck, full or mid sized, used or new $35,000 – 10,000
- Wood Chipper to keep brush and tree limbs under control $10,000
- Utility All Terrain Vehicle for woods and trail work
Over the last 10 years we have accomplished over $500,000 worth of camp facility improvements with your generous donations.